Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blooms

Some pictures of wild flowers that where in full bloom here on the coast a few weeks ago.
(taken by my husband because he is far better at capturing the moment than I )




My mini garden of tomato plants and herbs is also planted and well on it's way. I have roses already blooming  in the flower beds and have begun drying and storing them.
I am really looking forward to being able to use the fresh herbs this summer in my cooking as well as my craft.

Banx, our newest 4 legged family member has settled in quite nicely. This picture was taken by my husband when he got up in the morning to get ready for work. He came out into the living room to find Banx sound asleep on the couch!! Yes. I would say he has made himself right at home! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment