Friday, May 27, 2011

Anti Social..

When did I come anti social? It must have slowly creeped up on me and taken over in a ninja kind of way.
Let me explain
.
 My daughter had a very good friend of hers that drove all with way from Iowa to Texas to see her and spend the week sight seeing and hanging out. They have been using our house as a kind of home base as you will. (a place to crash after a long day, and clean up to head out for the next day.) Both of these boys (they are both 20yrs old) are very considerate and helpful, I have no complaint about them as guests in my home. I couldn't have asked for better company to share my home with.

So why is it that I was ready for  them to leave a couple of days after they got here??
It's my personal space I have decided. I am very comfortable being by myself. Well not completely by myself, I surround myself with a few, very close people....and the rest, well they can go about their business as all as they leave me alone.
WoW. I never thought that I would ever get to that point.

But I am so happy with the way things are...that I don't mind sharing for a day or two...but after that, I am ready to get back to my personal space.

Maybe I am getting old. Maybe my inner Monk is working overtime to try and take control.

I do know that I am looking forward to getting back to my quite evenings,,,just to myself. (right now I an blogging this from the our bathroom floor in our room since it is the quietest part of the house right now!!
Yeah...it is as funny looking as it sounds. LOLOL)

Here's to getting back to some peace and quite tomarrow!   =]

2 comments: